Guest Designer at Newton's Nook!!!

Hey everyone!
Happy snowy Monday!  We woke up to about 3 inches of snow outside and the entire Puget Sound area shut down :)  I love snow days.  Just wishing I wasn't fighting a cold so I could enjoy it more.

I am beyond excited to share that I am the Guest Designer at Newton's Nook for February!  I adore this company!  When they first popped up, I was over the moon for their sweet little kitty stamps because there weren't too many of those for us cat lovers.  Their selection and variety continues to grow and with each new release, my heart melts a little bit more.  Check them out!

I'll give you a few sneaks at what I created, but be sure to swing by the Newton's Nook blog to read up the full details of how I made these cards!  They were a ton of fun!!
I used the Wild About Zoo stamp set for these cards.  The fun animal print hearts were what stole my heart in this set, but I couldn't hold back from using some of the super adorable wild animal images too!
Thank you so much for visiting!! <3


0 Fabulous Comments: