On My Mind - New Sami Stamps Release!!!

Happy Friday!
I hope everyone has had a fabulous week and is ready for the weekend!!
We went and saw Spiderman Homecoming last night and Oh-My-Gosh!  Go See It!!  I might be biased since we are a Spiderman loving family....but it was so darn good!  Don't get me wrong, I have loved all of the Spiderman movies that have come out in the past.  But there was something super special about this one.  I'm not sure what it was...maybe it was the meaning behind its title - Homecoming.  With Spiderman finally joining the Marvel/Avengers universe, it felt like he had finally made it home in this movie...I don't know.  Now I'm rambling about nerd stuff :)  Just go see it :)

So for today!  We have an adorable new release for you from Sami Stamps!  And we're starting a new Anything Goes challenge!!
This release is called Little Bumbles and I've used the Whiskers and Stingers image, which is so cute!
I actually took the time to create a card for a few challenges!  It's been so long since I've done anything like that and I kind of missed joining in on some of my favorites.

So I followed the sketch at Freshly Made Sketches and threw a sweet shimmery sunset in for the challenge at Simon Says Stamp.

I started with some yellow dotted patterned paper and used a sun ray stencil to add a little bit of Fossilized Amber to the rays as well as some Lemon Sorbet Nuvo Mousse.

Cut and colored a few little hills and then colored up my kitty with some Copics.  I layered him onto a vellum cut oval just to give a little frame around him from the scene behind him and then stamped a super cute sentiment from Newton's Nook.

I added a few Nuvo clear drops and that was it!  Super simple card and still so adorable!

I'd like to enter this card into the following challenges:
    Addicted to Stamps and More #249-CAS
    Freshly Made Sketches #295

    Simon Says Stamp Wednesday-Summer Sunshine

I hope you will join us this month for our Anything Goes challenge!  Just be sure to use a Sami Stamps image! <3

2 comments:

  1. No kidding - it totally is an adorable release! You crafted such a cute little scene for that kitty. I'll have to go check out the new Spiderman.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet image!! And you've shown it off beautifully with that sunset. I love the extra touches like your shading on the hills. Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete