Marble Cocktails!

Hey!  Happy Monday!
Just dropping in to remind you of our current Inky Paws sketch challenge!
You have one more week to enter!
For my card today, I chose to work with the Cocktail Mixer set.  I started by white heat embossing the marble background from My Favorite Things, and then ink blending over top of it with several shades of blue.

I layered a piece of vellum over that to layer my details onto.  The Hello is die cut from some paper that I colored the same blue as the background.  I colored up a few of the cocktail drinks, cut them out and layered them onto a plain white heart to help separate them from the busy background.  I also added some star dust stickles to the drinks to give them shine.
Image may contain: text
Thank you so much for stopping by! <3

1 comment:

  1. This is so cute! I adore the yummy cocktails and the beachy feeling is giving me spring fever!
    -Jen {Newton's Nook Designs}

    ReplyDelete