Dreams

Hey!!  Happy Tuesday!
It has been forever since I've had the time to participate in Tuesday Throwdown!  I can't believe I've missed so many of their challenges...but I am putting my best foot forward and working hard not to miss so many going forward!

So that starts now with our newest challenge starting today which is Seeing Stars!  We want to see you feature a bunch of stars on your project!!  And our awesome sponsor is Bugaboo!!
For my card, I decided to pull out my Gansai Tambi watercolors which I haven't played with in months!  I realized while making this card how much I've missed watercoloring!  Need to do that more often.  But with my paints, I did a very washy galactic type background using various shades of blue and a little purple.  I did 2 layers just to get a good vibrant color and depth.

Once that was dry, I pulled out my Big Bang Classic Stars Creative Screening from Winnie & Walter and applied some Pure Platinum Nuvo Mousse to my background so I'd have some shimmery silver stars!  It's so gorgeous!!  I'm in love!

While all that dried again, I die cut a bunch of clouds with my Lawn Fawn Puffy Cloud Border dies in both white and vellum.  I layered these onto my starry background and then added my little Chibi Unicorn image from Bugaboo that I had colored up in coordinating colors with my copics.

Next to my sweet unicorn, I added a great sentiment from the Paper Smooches Magical Sampler stamp set that I white heat embossed onto some black cardstock and then used the same star stencil and nuvo mousse to add a few more accent stars on the clouds.

I love it!!  So colorful and starry!

I hope you'll join us this week for this fun Star challenge!!

Thanks so much for stopping by! <3

1 comment:

  1. This is such a gorgeous card, and I love all the extra special touches you put into it! The deep, rich watercoloring is beautiful! Great card!

    ReplyDelete